Saturday, December 14, 2013

Yes I finally set up my Projection Screen!

Good day! Recently my room just got rearranged to get my laptop connect to the wifi. Yes, unfortunately my laptop can only connect to the wifi in some parts of the room. It's picky. I can connect here, I move a little and it connects! I was just frustrated. That place is in my bed. And I can't do my assignments there. *Sigh. That's why I stay outside, where I have my other room. It's our old kitchen. It's almost my "living room" because I stay here most of the times. I only go to my room to sleep. We'll go to that some other time. I am writing this because I finally set up my room for a Projection Screen, the thing that you use to project the image on your projector. Haha! 
My new bed arrangement. 

Click Image for larger view.
In my last room arrangement, it was littery and there was not much space to work on. But now, it's spacious and I have more room to work around. Luckily the headboard of my bed is now a footboard, since it's my foot its boarding. The wall is now serving as my headboard, and in that wall, there's a little bookshelf that I can use to position the projector.

Click Image for larger view.
I used the headboard, well not exactly the headboard. There's a TV above the headboard that  I used to support the PVC pipe. The projection screen is just a piece of cloth I found lying around the house. I asked permission if I could use it, of course. 
Click Image for larger view.


Since the cloth is not that big-of-a-piece, wrapping it around the PVC pipe would cut it short and the projected image will not be in full size. Desperate times. So what I did was I drilled small holes along the top of the PVC pipe and used it to "pin" the cloth. Pretty neat huh. This will also make it ultra easy to set up and remove.






There it is in action. It's pretty good. I plan on setting up a sound system here in my room but I don't have the money. Haha! That'y why for the mean time I'm using headphones. It's a good thing the projector supports 3.5mm jack. Plus it also supports USB OTG and SD cards. Yeah, it's a portable projector so it's not that powerful. Well, I guess that's it for now. Happy Holidays! Cheers! ✌

No comments:

Post a Comment