Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas Everyone!

So, it's 8:47pm PST of December 24, 2013, and I'm wishing all of you a Merry Christmas! Ah, Christmas, that one time in a year where families get together to celebrate the birth of our savior, Jesus Christ. It's a time where we give not only gifts, but also forgiveness to those who have hurt us. It's that one time where we forget all our problems and just have a good time. 

As I am writing this, I am alone in front of the computer while everybody is singing and having a drink. *Sigh. I don't know how it came to this. Hahah! Well, it's a lonely Christmas for me! I think I'll just have a quick nap and wake up when it's time for the fooods! Hehehe. 

But before that, I would like to thank all of those people who read my blog. Words cannot express how much happy I am! God Bless all of you! Again, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Cheers! ✌

☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment