Friday, September 6, 2013

-ber Months have Started!

Hello friends! How're you? I'm sorry I have been inactive (online) for the past few weeks. Well, August has been a very busy month for us. I will also expect September to be the same. Today I will just make an overview of what I did this August. (My memory betrays me, so I will only put what I remember. lol)

Let me begin with exams. August is the "Midterms" month and expect a huge wave of exams approaching! But since we're on engineering, we don't usually have midterm examinations, just our minor subjects. Then again, since we don't have midterm exams, there are A LOT of long exams! It's like exam every other week! 

And then there were the Programs organized by our organizations. The Peer Facilitating Training-Workshop that was held last August 30, 2013 at the University Function Hall, is an annual
workshop that aims to develop students to counsel and facilitate their peers regarding their problems. We also did a general cleaning of our office and updated the bulletin boards. There was also a "Getting To Know" program that was held yesterday. That activity helped students to open up to their problems and enjoy with the company of others. According to our president, it was "actually the most enjoyable Getting To Know."

 I was also tasked to design the t-shirt for our organization, but I failed. Haha. Instead, they drew their design and I just digitized it. (It's what I do anyway, I rarely design) Here is what I have accomplished so far. The middle box of the second row is still a question mark because they haven't decided what to put there yet.

Click image for larger version. 
This design is for the whole university. It will be our IGP (Income-Generating Project). 
And I think that's August for me. You can also check out my other posts about August on the sidebar. ->
-----
Last September first, I bought a new printer with the assistance of a good friend, Aljo. He helped me decide which printer to buy and what brand. In the end, we bought a Canon PIXMA E510 Printer. It's Php. 3,995.00 SRP. We chose it because of it's awesome features. First, it's ink efficient - it can print up to 1,200 (800 blk + 400 clr) pages for 1 set of cartridge! Second, the cartridges cost less, P595 for the BLK and P695 for the CLR. (Compared to P745 BLK and P985 CLR for the PIXA MP287)
Here's a pic from my Instagram:
Canon PIXMA E510 ♥
Oh yeah, and I created an IG account this August. :D Most of the photos are pics of some PC's that I serviced. LOL.

I am also expecting the month of September to be very busy, since it is this month that the IECEP week/day and the College Socialization (formerly College Selection but I think it was not signed) will be held. Well, keep calm and carry on. Cheers! ✌


No comments:

Post a Comment