Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Blog Post #1 - End of Summery Days


Okay now summer is almost over. . Wait! It's already over! Haha. I had just enrolled in my university, and boy! That was really exhausting! Could you imagine 5 hours waiting in line? Of course you can. Anyone can. Here is a photo of what it looks like, click here, credits to Glenn Dave. (Can you find me there? lol) 

Anyway, how did you spend your summer? Did you visit other places? Did you enjoy your 2 months vacation? Did you do any productive things? My summer? Well, its. . . cool. Yes, I did visit some places and yes, I kinda enjoyed my 2 month vacation. But I did not do any productive things. Why? Haha. I would be asking you the same question.
I don't know! I spent my whole summer sleeping, eating, surfing the net and playing pokemon. I think that sums up my summer? 

Every time I try to sleep, my brain floods me with thoughts. Who else experiences this? Some saying that I should fix my biological clock, get fit and healthy and stuff, get some exercise. By then I kinda agree with what my head tells me. And by morning, I just say, "Meh." I wake up just to eat breakfast then go back to sleep, postponing my lunch to around 2pm in the afternoon. Then I play some Pokemon! I am currently playing Soul Silver with Leaf Green on the side. When I don't know what to do anymore, I turn on my PC and start searching stuff that tickle my interest like Pep builds of armors, 3DS max tutorials and some after effects stuff. All of which I don't make progress because 'reading is not enough, it must be executed to be learned thoroughly'. 

Aside from my daily routine, we did have a 3 day visit to my mother's home town of Luna, Apayao. There we visited their Capitol, the Lussok Cave and the (I forgot what's this place is called, I think it's "Payanan" or something) which is where the CARAA 2013 was held, which is a great place btw. My friend and I watched the premiere of Iron Man 3. I bought a lighter. We drank alcoholic beverages. Jailbreaked/Jailbroken an iPad. Painted my wardrobe. Started posting on my blog. Caught two Chanseys and a Tauros in one run on the Safari Zone (Leaf Green). Caught a Dratini with my final Safari ball. 

Hmm. Yep, that's pretty much my summer. I admit, my summers since 2011 got a bit boring because of unknown reasons. If you want to know what we did in the summer of 2010, you can watch this video. I think I spent the summer of 2011 playing pokemon Platinum and Soul Silver (I just bought an R4 then). Summer of 2012 I don't know what I did. LOL. Sadly, I will have summer classes this 2014. But I will try to have fun with summer classes. Till then! Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment