Friday, February 14, 2014

HVD!

Hey! How ya'll doing? I hope you're having a good time, after all, it's Valentine's Day! So how do you plan on celebrating? I don't get it why some people are bitter towards this day. I mean, it's Valentine's Day! It's the time to show people that you love them! It's not necessary that it's your gf/bf. You have friends, family, why not show it to them? Give them some homemade Valentine's Card! (lol I didn't prepare anything xD) By the way, here's my gift to you: [HVD]

Or you can alternatively do this. It's more appalling.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just some updates on what I've been doing: 
These past few weeks I think I'm losing sleep. Haha! And to remedy that, I sleep in the afternoon and wake up at around 8 pm. In turn, I will not be able to sleep until at least 12 am. LOL it's like a paradox.

I started reading The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien, currently I'm in the Riddles in the Dark. I wanted to see how different it is from the book and from the movie. lol. 

My mom and I switched cellphones. She gave me the Xperia M and I gave her the Galaxy Mini. I was hesitant at first because I loved that phone. In the end, I ended up switching phones. The reason behind is my dad bought her another phone, you know. lol 

Recently we accepted a video editing job from an old friend and expecting to receive the files next week. Ha. I think this will be another busy month. Plus I have to do the compilation in Mechanics 103. I haven't started it yet. lol

Hey, Happy Valentine's Day! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment