Friday, January 31, 2014

'Sup?

Photo grabbed from GooglePlay. Look at that bird fly.
Oh hey! Me again. lol sorry for being inactive. How're all of you doing? So yesterday I downloaded this game called Flappy Bird. I tried it out of curiosity because based from my feed on Twitter, it was actually quite hard and most of them can't even reach 5. (Yeah, it's that hard) The game is quite simple, you're playing as a bird trying to go through Mario's pipes. It's like Mario + Some tap to fly game (like Copter Mania, Zombie Tsunami, Jetpack Joyride, etc.) + Angry Birds (because there's a big possibility that you'll throw your phone)


Ha ha. Yeah.  I too was frustrated and laughing because it's difficult, yet simple. After a day, I have successfully reached a High Score of 53. Yep, that's right fifty three. Not five, not three but fifty three. I'm quite proud of that score. (lol sorry) But don't worry, you'll eventually get there too! I'm gonna share some tips to get you out of the No Medal Zone.

First tip, try to fly as low as possible. It's easier to hit the upper pipe than the lower one. Another tip is to fall just before the pipe. Let Flappy the Bird dive down for a bit before the pipe then tap it. Can't explain it. lol just try it. And another one is tap when Flappy is right above the center of the pipe, just remember to fly as low as possible. That will be enough thrust to get you to dive before the next pipe. Once you get the hang of it, the only thing stopping you from getting all four medals will be:
a.) A broken phone
b.) Your mother telling you eat
c.) Low battery, and;
d.) Yourself.

I'll try to record a video of me playing. In the meant time, let's enjoy these pics:








MaƱana then. Cheers! ✌

No comments:

Post a Comment